We have had a whole lot of playing and a whole lot of family time lately. I am beyond grateful for my sweet little family. Things have been extremely crazy with Bruce going on so many work trips, and hunts in between.. But the times we do get to spend together are the best!! I honestly do not know what I would do without my little family, and can't wait to add another! Bruce is the best daddy, our kids adore him and they play constantly. Bristyn is the most hilarious little girl I have met, I just love her so much. She has me laughing daily... and Bo.. that boy melts my heart. From his sweet spirit, to his contagious laugh and smile. My heart is just so full of gratitude for this sweet family I've been blessed with.
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment