skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wow, I seriously can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by! I feel like I just found out I was pregnant, and here I'm almost half way there. Words cannot express how excited I am for this sweet baby to come... We went to our ultrasound today and found out for sure that its a BOY!!! I am so excited, I love boys!! I'm not gonna lie, when I first found out I was completely shocked and totally scared.. but now that time has gone by I am so ready for this sweet boy to join our family.. Bruce and I were talking the other day.. we are almost more excited for this one than any. He is just the perfect surprise for us :) This pregnancy has gone SOOOO much better than my last two. Besides constantly being tired, I have had no complications and I am just so grateful. No spotting, no cramps, no pain in my right side.. just smooth sailing so far. and its crazy because I am so much smaller than my first two, its kinda nice! haha.
How far along? 18 weeks, 2 days Total weight gain: ????Maternity clothes? I still wear normal clothes, this is a first and its so nice! I actually still fit in a few pairs of jeans :)Stretch marks? no new onesSleep: Depends on the night, and if my other kids are up through the night... but it hasnt been too bad, I'm just always tired.Best moment this week: Just had my big ultrasound and everything looks perfect! He is completely healthy and I couldn't be more grateful for that!Miss Anything? Having energy,Movement: Nope.. not yetFood cravings: mexican food.Anything making you queasy or sick: greasy food.Gender: BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! Labor Signs: No.Symptoms: Pregnant Belly Button in or out: inWedding rings on or off? onHappy or Moody most of the time: Happy, I'd be happier if Bruce didn't have to go on so many sales trips hahaLooking forward to: Feeling this sweet boy move!
1 comment:
Wahoo!!
Post a Comment