The kids did amazing on the flight! I felt so blessed.. The airport was another story... we arrived at the gate an hour early, and anyone that knows Bristyn knows that she cannot sit still for long. So we had to walk back and forth up and down the terminal.. When she was done with that and wanted to walk without holding hands I would not let her she screaming... forever.. it was so bad a guy came up to us and showed her some games on his phone to calm her down.. It was completely embarrassing, but I was grateful.. At that point I was very near tears myself. We got on the flight, she played with the ipad for a little while and then fell asleep. Bo was in my lap, and very active.. but he was a sweetheart! By the time we landed I was done and exhausted haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment