.

May 2, 2013

Sad to say goodbye

We are moving.. yet again!  Last minute the guys decided to go up to St. Louis, MO for a couple weeks before we head off to Indianapolis...  So we decided that I should fly home a couple weeks early with the kids so they dont have to stay in a hotel.  So over night we packed up and we are flying to AZ in a couple hours.. I am excited because the only person that knows we are coming home is my dad because he has to pick us up from the airport.  It will be a big surprise.  I am having a super hard time with this because we are having to leave Bruce.. but we have to do what is best for the kids.. and he will be flying to AZ in a couple weeks when Benson gets home then we will all fly back together.  




No comments: