Every couple months we get together for a girls night with the Riggs/Jarvis girls!! I wish we could do it once a month because I look forward to it so much. Thankfully we did one while I'm here visiting, and we decided to throw Grandma Sue a surprise half birthday because her Birthday is December 23rd, and never gets a party. She was so surprised, and loved it!!! Can I just say I have the greatest grandma??? I just love her so much, and I am so grateful for her! She is always there when I need her, and always gives us a good laugh. I honestly do not know what I would do without her in my life. I love her so much. Aunt Julie had a bunch of fun games to play, we had yummy food, and of course lots and lots of laughs! Since Bruce wasn't here I took Bo with me, and he was a complete angel. We didnt get home until 11:00 and he didn't cry once. I have been blessed with such an angel baby!!! We sure missed Jessica, Stacey, and Amber.. wish you guys could have been there!!
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago















2 comments:
I still am at loss for words!!! What a surprise and what fun!! There is nothing more precious than your family and my girls did it up big.Thank you all for one of the funiest days in my life...AND I love all of you and yes Chanteal I don't know what I would do with our all of you!!! I love you my sweet heart and I'm so proud of you and your sweet family. love gram
I wish i was there! I heard it was really really fun! That's the one things i hate about living so far away! i miss out on all the fun parties! I am so glad you guys had fun and Grandma liked her necklace! I just wish i was there to give it to her too! Love and miss ya!!
Post a Comment