.

November 21, 2012

woods canyon lake!

On Saturday I was bugging my crazy hubby to do something fun as a family.. next thing I know we were packing our car up to go fishing.. haha I should have known.  Besides it being super windy and cold, and the miserable car ride for a 8 month pregnant lady we had a lot of fun!!  Bristyn had an absolute blast!!!!!!  She was obsessed with the snow, and her sweet daddy bought her a Barbie fishing pole that she would not put down.  We fished for a couple hours, then went on a little walk and headed home.  It was so cute to watch Bruce try to catch a fish with Bristyn's Barbie fishing pole so she could have a fish!!  Too bad a rude guy saw the fish jumping around us and came literally 10 feet from us and caught a fish before we could.  It was still so much fun, and I am so grateful Bruce took us :)  I love my little family so much and am so grateful I have been blessed with such an amazing husband, and the cutest, sweetest daughter ever!!!














1 comment:

BritCosplay said...

I love that she has a pink barbie fishing pole!