.

November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

As always we had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year..  I am pretty sure it is my favorite holiday.  You get yummy food, and lots of family time without the stress of Christmas.  We started the day off by heading to Bruce's parents house around 9:30 and stayed til about 12:30.. Then we headed to my parents house and stayed until about 4:30..  It was such a fun day filled with lots of family time, and  the best food ever!

I have so much to be grateful for.  First and foremost I am so grateful for my little family.  Bruce and Bristyn complete me.  I would be lost without them, and thank my Heavenly Father daily for both of them.  I don't know what I did to get such an amazing husband, and a special little daughter but I am so grateful... And to think in just about 2 weeks we will be adding a sweet baby boy.  My heart is so full of love for these 3.  I know Bo isn't here yet, but I love him so much already.  I cannot wait to hold him and love him.  Bristyn is my little best friend... She is my shadow, and without her my days would be sad.  She is the most beautiful, sweet, hilarious little thing I have ever seen and honestly I do not know how I got so lucky.  and then there is Bruce.  My love for my sweet husband is so deep and eternal, and I am just so grateful for him.  He is my rock.  Without him I would be absolutely lost.

I am also grateful for our extended families, the gospel, and all that our Heavenly Father has blessed us with.  Bruce and I often say how lucky we are.  and it is true.. we have been blessed beyond words.

No comments: