.

November 15, 2012

36 Weeks


Wow, I cannot believe I am already 36 weeks pregnant!  I took these pictures just to see the difference in my pregnancy from Bristyn to Bo.  Obviously with Bristyn I am bigger and 100 times more swollen. Thankfully I have not gotten swollen with this pregnancy.. just the normal.  I know its hard to tell in this picture, but my belly is also way bigger with Bristyn.  

It's so hard to believe that in 3 shorts weeks I will hold our little boy in my arms, I am so excited!!  I have mixed emotions.. I pray he is an easier newborn than Bristyn was.. I don't know if I can handle another baby that has to eat from 11pm-5am on the hour..  I also hope Bristyn does okay with him, and understands that she is still my little girl and that I love her just as much as I did before her baby brother got here.  Other than that, I am so ready for him to get here!!!!!  I am dying to see what he looks like.. from his 3d ultrasound he looks like a pretty good mix between Bristyn and Bruce, so we will see!  



No comments: