My birhtday was on the 11th, and it was amazing this year.. Bruce seriously went above and beyond to make it extra special! We started the morning by Bristyn letting us sleep in, I woke up to the family room all decorated and Bristyn and I got Happy Birthday barbie crowns.. I opened my present from Bristyn, which was some candy and a gift card to Deseret Book, then Bruce took me to breakfast at my favorite Sassy's Cafe! I am pretty sure it was heavenly. After that we stopped by my in laws, and then we headed home so Bristyn could take a nap. We were going to go to the zoo, but it started getting really windy and sprinkling so Bruce took me out to my favorite store in Glendale and had me pick a bunch of different jewelry, and then he narrowed it down to a bracelet and a necklace that I love so much!! After drooling over everything in the store, we headed over to my parents so they could watch Bristyn while we went out on a little date. We went to some model homes (our favorite thing to do) and then went to my favorite Carrabbas for dinner! After dinner we headed back to my parents, watched the debate and then family came over so we could have cake and ice cream! I honestly don't think the day could have been any better. It was amazing!! I am just so grateful for a sweet husband and daughter, and then all our extended family who made the day so special!
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


2 comments:
Happy you had a good day, love you!!!
Happy Birthday! I am glad you had such a fun filled day!
Post a Comment