.

October 6, 2012

first big owie

Our poor angel got her first big owie last night and I am pretty sure it breaks my heart. 

Bruce and I ran to dinner real quick and my parents were babysitting.. She was sitting next to my brother Justin and was playing on the picnic table, then fell off.  When we pulled up my parents walked to us with her and told us there was an accident.. I started crying as soon as I saw her.. My poor mom was so scared that I was going to be mad at her.  Accidents happened, and it probably would have happened if Bruce and I were there. Bristyn is a very busy little girl, and kids are going to get hurt..it doesn't make it any easier to see my little girl in pain though!  They said she was a trooper and only cried for a minute, she is such a tough little girl.  I am just so grateful it wasn't worse!




1 comment:

The Riggs Family said...

Poor baby, we feel horrible... sure love her!