.

September 18, 2012

Week 2

Well today marks two weeks without Bruce..  This week has defiantly been easier then last.. Bristyn is finally getting adjusted and will actually nap now.  She still wakes up way too early, but that's fine with me.. it just makes me want to go to bed early. haha.. I was joking with Bruce a couple nights ago that I have never gone to be so early in our married life.. Bruce and I usually go to bed somewhere between 11:30-1 every night.. and I have been going to bed at 9:30-10 since he has been gone.  We have gone swimming a couple times this week but it has been so cold, I only get half way in.. I made a fun memory board with Brookie, Bris got a new baby stroller that she is obsessed with, and we have done lots and lots of playing..  We miss Bruce like crazy, thank heavens for facetime and skype.  He comes home next Saturday and I can hardly wait!!!!!!!   about 11 days :)  I am really excited cause I have a 3d ultrasound this week.. I can't wait to see our baby boy :)  He has seriously grown so much in the last two weeks since Bruce has been gone. It's crazy..














No comments: