.

September 24, 2012

Daddy's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruce is home!!!!!!!!!!!  Can I just say I don't know who was more excited between the three of us. Bristyn and I went to the airport to pick him up, and as we were sitting at the checkpoint Bristyn was so excited.  When Bruce finally got into view I put Bristyn down and she just ran and jumped into her daddys arms. It was adorable.  She seriously would not let him out of her sign.  When we got down to baggage claim she was so upset he had to put her down to get his bags, and kept yelling for him.. Then when we got in the car she would not take her eyes off him, and kept reaching for him.. It was adorable!  Daddy stopped and got Bris her first ice cream cone (that she ate on her own) and she was in absolute heaven.. it was so cute.  



No comments: