.

August 31, 2012

Goodbye Ohio!

Well today we had to say goodbye to our home for the past 2 months..  I was originally planning on flying home Thursday the 6th.. But yesterday we got a call that we had to be out of our apartments by tomorrow (only a 2 day notice) So Bruce and I had to hurry up and pack up all our stuff to move out.. Since we had to be out of our apartment Bruce made a random decision to cancel my flight and drive Bristyn and I back to Arizona.  He didn't want us to be cooped up in a hotel for a week, and he was sweet enough to think I needed the car for the entire month I would be in Arizona without him.  (Have I mentioned my life is crazy haha and there is never a dull moment) So after 2 very crazy days, we loaded up the car and hit the road!  We were on the third floor, so I'm not gonna miss climbing those dang stairs.. but I really liked our apartment so it was sad to leave.  









No comments: