.

August 22, 2012

motherhood

I heard this quote today and fell in love..

"Do the best you can through these years, but whatever else you do, cherish that role that is so uniquely yours and for which heaven itself sends angels to watch over you and your little ones. Mothers, we acknowledge and esteem your faith in every footstep. Please know that it is worth it then, now, and forever."

-Jeffrey R. Holland



It makes me so unbelievably grateful for the life I have.  The amazing husband that I love dearly, the little girl that makes my world go round, and the sweet baby boy that I will hold in my arms so soon.  I am so grateful to have the gospel in my life, to know the plan of salvation, and that I will be with my sweet family for all eternity.


1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love this too. Thanks for sharing it. Sometimes I feel like I should be going out and making a difference in the world...But I am! If every mom loved and took care of her family like we do, the world would be a far better place.