.

May 26, 2011

Bristyn's first Airplane ride!

Yesterday Bristyn rode on an airplane for the very first time!  She did so good, and played for the first hour... then slept the last 2 1/2 hours!  Luckily we had daddy with us, so she could sleep in between our legs!  I just love my little girl so much :)



2 comments:

Brooke Monsen said...

What a little trooper! She already looks bigger. I miss her so much. I can't believe how much she is going to change while you guys are gone. What a sad and happy thing. I really hope we cab make it out there this summer. That would be so much fun.
I am really glad she didn't get the stomach flu. It's been such a mess and sad thing with Rhetters.
I know he is going to miss this lil lady so much. When she gets back it will be so cool because she will be a little older so they can relate with each other more. Especially when she starts to talk Rhett will be like "This is fun" Lol.

BritCosplay said...

yay! What a good girl!