On Sunday my parents had us all over to carve pumpkins! It was a lot of fun. If anyone knows Bruce well, they know he is OBSESSED with Ford. Well, guess what our pumpkin was this year...Ford! Bruce wanted a Ford pumpkin, so that is what he got. It took us awhile to try to get it to look like the Ford logo, and it isn't something I would choose...but it works!

6 comments:
Love the pumpkin! What kind of pumpkin would you have carved?
We had fun carving with you guys. Sorry our pumpkin was better than yours.
Wow! That turned out really well! Congrats! :)
Ah man! I just saw your post about your candle party and I'm bummed I missed it! Let me know when you have another one...I would love to come! :)
How fun! That is quite the pumpkin! I'm horrible at carving!
CHANTEAL. You are wearing an En Fuego Volleyball shirt. I still have mine, and I adore it. After all this time I have worn it down to the point that it is the softest thing ever. haha.
Post a Comment