.

November 14, 2008

Our House

We have lived in Bruce's Grandpa's house for almost a year and I am finally getting around to posting pictures. We love it here!

6 comments:

The Holt Family said...

Oh so cute! I love it! Can't wait to be there for Christmas to hang out. It seems like we haven't talked in ages. Im so glad you text me today. It was good to hear from you.

The Riggs Family said...

You have done such a great job decorating Chaney... I'm glad that you posted some pictures.
Love you!

Lauren said...

What a cute house! You are great at decorating! :)

Evans Family of Three said...

um, love it! you did a great job! i can't wait to have my own home to decorate! hope you are doing good!

micah folsom photography said...

Your place is too cute! I love the way you decorate... so talented!

dan and ashley said...

we tried out Ocean Blue on sat night- YUUUUUUM! we'll definitely be going back!