.

November 19, 2008

3TV at Lollilocks!

Good Morning Arizona was at Lollilocks today. Brad Perry came to hang out with us! I had to wake up at 3:30 this morning, to be at work by 4:45. I was exhausted! We had little segments from 5:45-9am. My sister-in-law Brecken came in and I was excited to see her, she hung out with us all morning...Then my nephews came in so they could be on TV! It was a pretty fun morning, but I crashed when I got home.

4 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

These are so cute Chaney and it was fun watching you and the boys on TV. Hello, Hollywood!!
Love you

Katrina said...

We had so much fun, thanks for inviting us! Moviestar! Maybe Hollywood will be calling you for that butt shot again.

Terin said...

I saw you that morning. I told my girls ( even though they had no idea what I was talking about) " that's chanteal on TV!" I was so excited. you looked great!

dan and ashley said...

i saw them there & was looking for you! never did see you though..