.

October 17, 2008

Scentsy

Hey guys! I just started a new business with Scentsy Wickless Candles. (My link is on the top of my side bar) They are new to Arizona and amazing. You take chunks of wax and put them in the warmers. The warmers are heated by a 25-watt light bulb so it makes them safe and clean! The scents are amazing and they work better than any normal candle I have ever smelled. If you want to host a party let me know and we can set that up, but check out my Scentsy website and contact me if your interested in ordering or hosting a party! We carry many different varieties of warmers, plug-ins, car candles, and room sprays.


3 comments:

The Holt Family said...

Chanteal those are so cute! Im so excited for you. I want to buy some when I come out there!

Anonymous said...

I love scentsy! I have been using them for a couple years now and they are the best thing ever!! That's awesome you are selling it.

Amelia Kate said...

Hey girl! If you ever want pictures for your business, or for your parties, let me know!