Well Bruce, my Father-In-Law, their family friend, my Dad, 2 of my Brothers, and my Grandpa all went deer hunting in Colorado! Bruce left Thursday night and was gone until Saturday (9 days). I was going CRAZY! I was okay the first few days and I was having a lot of fun with my mom, sister in law, and nephews but one day it hit me hard that I just needed my husband. Bruce had so much fun, and made memories that he will never forget! He got the nickname Brownie, which is an extremely funny story that I'm not allowed to tell. Bruce didn't get one, but his dad and my little brother got one. I don't have a picture of Colton, but here is one of my Father in Law. When Bruce got home on Saturday I was soooo excited. You never realize how much you need someone in your life until they are gone. I am so grateful for him, and I am more than happy that he is finally home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment