.

October 10, 2008

ABC Tag

A is for your age: 20, but my birthday is tomorrow!
B is for burger of choice: I love homemade burgers
C is for the car you drive: Ford F-150.
D is for your dog's name: Auggie, our Yorkie-Poo
E is for essential item you use every day: contacts
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The Office
G is for favorite game: Mario Cart
H is for home state: Arizona
I is for instruments you play: I use to play the piano & clarinet. But that was along time ago.
J is for favorite juice: Fresh squeezed orange juice! It has to be fresh though.
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Hmmm... don't know
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Famous Dave's.
M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit the Frog
N is for number of piercings: Just the ears
O is for overnight hospital stays: None.
P is for people you were with today: Bruce, then Brookie & Grace at work, the Bruce again.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read, Blog, Sew, Scrapbook.
R is for biggest regret: I need to listen to the conference talks and just "Enjoy Life!" I stress out way too much...
S is for status: Married to a wonderful husband
T is for time you woke up today: 7:30 am
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I have an abnormally short tongue.
V is for vegetable you love: Broccoli
W is for worst habit: I stress out about stuff and don't talk about it.
X is for x-rays you've had: My neck. I got in a car accident and they thought my neck was broken.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: I just got up.
Z is for zodiac: Libra.

I tag: Mom, Katrina, Kim, Nicol.

The rules: Link the person(s) who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog. Fill in your own info. Tag fellow bloggers. Visit their blogs to see what they put! Enjoy…

1 comment:

The Holt Family said...

I never knew you got into an accident and they thought you broke your neck! How scary