Today was my 21st Birthday and it turned out really good. Bruce got me a beautiful necklace and made the day special. It started out last night. Bruce knew my family was throwing me a party so he took me out to a delicious dinner at Carrabba's and gave me my gift. Then we woke up and spent the morning together, then I went to my nephew, Dakota's soccer game while Bruce studied for his mid-term. When he was done studying he came and picked me up, and we hung out, then we had a get together at my parents tonight and it was a lot of fun. I got Ocean Blue Yogurt Pies and they were so good! Thank you Bruce, Mom & Dad for making the day so special for me. I am so grateful for all you guys do for me. Also, thank you to all my family that came... I love you guys!
Happy Birthday Chanteal!!! Can you believe how old we are getting? Ahh! Ha. Ha. Looks like you had a lot of fun!!! The necklace you got is sooo BEAUTIFUL! Hope all is going well! :)
Chanteal I CAN NOT believe you are 21! I remember when I was you YCL at your first year of girl's camp and when you turned 14 and we went to the stake dance. Ah how time flies! Happy Birthday!
8 comments:
Happy birthday, Chanteal! I'm glad that you had a great day! You deserve it!
Happy Day to you!!! i love that your dad got you flowers and a princess crown...i hope brian does that stuff for emma!
happy belated birthday!! im sorry i didnt say it earlier!!
Happy Birthday Chanteal!!! Can you believe how old we are getting? Ahh! Ha. Ha. Looks like you had a lot of fun!!! The necklace you got is sooo BEAUTIFUL! Hope all is going well! :)
Happy Birthday Chanteal!! Wow the big 21! Your pictures are so cute and your hair is getting long I really like it! Sounds like you had a great day.
Happy Birthday Love!
Chanteal I CAN NOT believe you are 21! I remember when I was you YCL at your first year of girl's camp and when you turned 14 and we went to the stake dance. Ah how time flies! Happy Birthday!
Chanteal your beautiful necklace is great Bruce you did a good job Happy 21 you beautiful doll. gramsue
Post a Comment