

On Monday my mom, Katrina, the kids & I went to Joanns. While Katrina was looking for some tool for Kylies costume Dakota, Gunnar and I had some fun in the store! We were chasing each other around and making a bunch of noise. Everyone was watching us and I am pretty sure some people were pretty annoyed, but we had a blast! They found these masks and put them on and I was laughing so hard. They looked so funny with these big masks on and their tiny bodies. Kids seriously make life so much better!
2 comments:
Haha! Those masks are so funny and the fact that Dakota and Gunnar had them on is even funnier! It also looks like you guys had a really good time at the girls night. That's such a good idea to have all the girls over. Fun!
This was so funny and they were loving it!!! Glad you got a shot of them...
Post a Comment