Well i haven't updated everyone on us for a couple weeks so here goes. Bruce is still doing really good in selling I am so proud of him! He is actually going to manage next year so if any of you know ANYONE that is interested in selling Security Systems for the summer let me know! Its a fun job, you get paid really well, you get to go away for the summer, and there are tons of incentives! We aren't quite sure where we will be going next summer, but we have a lot of options! The cool thing about our company is you don't go to work everyday until 12:00 so you have all morning to do whatever you want! So let us know if any of you are interested!
---
We are still trying to decide when we are coming home. It might be as soon as 2 weeks from now, or the latest we will be home around the 17th. Knowing Bruce he will come home from work one day and tell me pack up we are leaving in the morning so we'll see! I am so excited to get home and go back to work and have a life! This summer has been really fun, and I have made some really good friends but I can't wait to see our families (especially Dakota, Gunnar & Kylie!) So we will keep everyone updated one when exactly we decide to come home!
---
Other than that we have just been enjoying our summer. Bruce is working really hard and I am just hanging out with some of the other wives. Not much is new with us!


3 comments:
Oh! You wrote pest control but I think you meant security systems! Just helping you out so people aren't confused! I'm glad Bruce is doing great! It makes for a great year when you can save up a chunk of change!
Come home soon! Dakota, Gunnar & Kylie can't wait either!
This has been a great experience for you both and I am really proud of you!
It will be great to see you guys, so, sooner the better!!!
Post a Comment