.

July 31, 2008

Trying to Pass the time!

So I am to the point that I am counting the days until we come home (17 days!) I can't wait to see my nephews, and my new little niece, see our families, get back to work, and to finally have something to do!!! Since it has gotten closer I have noticed the days are taking forever and I feel like 17 days is never going to come. Here are the things that I do to try to pass the time!Okay I am seriously OBSESSED with HGTV! Sadly, I had never even watched it or heard of it until I came out here, and I am really addicted. It is so bad that I can't even change the channel. I sit and watch it for hours. It is so amazing, and it makes me want to get home and decorate our house even better. If you haven't watched it I highly recommend it!
Another love of mine is Mario Cart Wii. It is quite amazing. Bruce and I play it all the time and we have a blast! When he leaves for work he gives me the duty of unlocking all the levels. It is quite fun.

Well I started getting bored with just tv, so I found this computer game online and it is really fun. It entertains me forever! I don't know if any of you have heard of diner dash, but its like that but in a spa and I love it!
---
Don't worry, I still find time to do my wifely duties! I just do these things in between!

2 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

I am sorry you have been so bored. Your goal will help pass the tim too.
We will be so glad when you are home.
Loves!

Anonymous said...

Haha, i play diner das hand sallys spa at work all the time!