So I made a goal for myself. I am going to try my hardest to read the Book of Mormon before I come home (August 17th.) I figure I waste a lot of time doing random things, so why no put my time to something good. I figured out that if I read around 32 pages a day I will finish by the time I come home. This is a goal that is really important to me because I have never totally sat down and read the Book of Mormon cover to cover. I have read a lot of it by picking it up at random spots and just reading, but I have never done it cover to cover. Wish me luck!!!

Anyone is welcome to do this challenge with me. It should be pretty interesting!!!


4 comments:
Good for you Chanteal, that's a great goal. Here's wishing you luck, Love you!
Good Luck! That is quite a lofty goal but if you have the time why not!
Chanteal setting that goal will bring so many blessings into your life. I"m so happy that you decided to do that. It will even help with your decision in november! Yeah!
mmm i wish i could do it with you.
i don't think i could do it!
thats pretty sad i know!
maybe i will.
i haven't been checking blogs in far too long! MAN have you had some adventurous times!!! scary about the weather and everything!! i'm sure you'll be glad to be home soon!
Post a Comment