.

January 27, 2008

President Gordon B. Hinckley

We are so sad that President Hinckley has passed away tonight. I know it has been a long awaited moment for him, because I am sure he missed his wife so much...But I wasn't ready to see him go. He has helped me so much in my life and I am so grateful for him. He has been the most amazing role model, with the cutest sense of humor and has done so many wonderful things for our church. We were over at my parents house when we got the phone call and it was such a sad time. He has truly touched my life and I know without a doubt that he was a faithful servant to our Lord. President Hinckley will always be remembered, and will be missed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ilove you

Katrina said...

yes, i will miss him greatly! he was definately my favorite prophet. it is so sad, but i am glad our religion isn't into the weeping a wailing, because he is definately in a better place. his funeral is feb. 2nd i just heard. well i love ya!

gramsue said...

We all agree to your sweet comments Chanteal you said it beautiful.......