My friend Lori Tagged me. So now I have to List 50 things about me... Hmm this might be hard! But here goes...
1. I have 4 brothers and no sisters and I love it!
2. I use to be really good at softball.
3. My mom is my best friend.
4. Bruce and I dated for 2 years, but knew we were going to get married and started talking about it after 3 months.
5. Bruce and I also said I love you after 1 month (that's soon I know, but when you know you know!)
6. I went to Beauty School
7. I have never had a girl BEST friend.
8. I broke my arm because I didn't know how to stop the go-ped I was riding.
9. I got stitches because I got attacked by wiener dogs while I was riding me bike.
10. My favorite color is Lime Green and Pink.
11. I have drove across the country with my husband, and our dog.
12. I use to love playing with my Barbies.
13. I LOVE reading.
14. I have had some really spiritual things happen to me.
15. I have a crazy love for Doris Day movies.
16. I have a special Bond with every one of my brothers
17. I still sleep with my baby blanket. Bruce makes fun of me because I have to take it anytime we are staying somewhere.
18. I love to scrapbook
19. I am an organize freak.
20. I love wearing garments
21. Sometimes when I drive I have to have one foot up on the seat.
22. I can't do things by myself.
23. I depend on Bruce alot.
24. I like roller coasters, and Bruce hates them.
25. I would love to go sky diving.
26. I can be extremely insecure.
27. I can't wait to be a mom.
28. My biggest fear is not being able to have kids.
29. I am terrified of getting rapped.
30. I am also afraid of the dark, unless Bruce is with me.
31. I can't sleep by myself.
32. I don't do good with changes.
33. I get jealous when a new girl comes into our family, because it was only me for so long.
34. But I LOVE my sister in laws, they have become my good friends.
35. I hate not knowing what the future brings.
36. I love Christmas
37. I love Mexican food.
38. I get nervous if I have to hang out with a group of girls that I don't know very well, because I have always had guy friends.
39. Sometimes you can't get me to shut up.
40. I LOVE to annoy my brothers. It makes me laugh.
41. I hate scary movies because I usually think about them while I am in bed and freak myself out.
42. I can't be at the mall for more than an hour...
43. Sometimes I overreact.
44. I love my dog.
45. I can't wait to get our own house.
46. I am extremely over protective of Bruce. If I hear anyone say anything bad about him I flip out.
47. I am very passionate about things.
48. When I want something, I don't ever give up.
49. I love to make people laugh.
50. I love my husband with all my heart!
Well there you go, that was pretty hard! But I hope you enjoy...I tag Katrina, Jenny, Kristy, Kim, Ashley, Jessica, and anyone else that wants to do it!
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


5 comments:
Ah, this is gonna be so hard! I'm excited to do it though! I loved reading yours! I thought I knew everything about you but I learned a few new things! Some of your answers made me think of things in the past and I was cracking up. Good post, love ya!
That was fun to read. I don't know if I could think of 50 things but if I do I will be sure to post them...
This is us... Is really the Kemptons. I don't know what happened to our sign in name.
I loved reading this Chaney, you are such a special daughter and I love you. I love to see the growth in you and I am grateful that you are a part of my life. You definately keep me laughing.
Okay, you did a great job telling us 50 things about yourself. I think it will be hard for me but I am gonna give a try.
Post a Comment