.

January 13, 2008

Cousins Party!













Last Wednesday all my cousin's on the Riggs side got together and had a cousin's party. It was at our grandparents house and we had a blast. Not all of us were there (my little brother Colton, and my Cousin Jodi) but we had a lot of fun. We started out playing the game Pyramid as couples and it was fun. My cousin Jenny planned it all and she did such a good job, she had a prize for everything! After that we all got together and had four tables of Bunco going and that was so much fun! Bruce and I found our new favorite game. We all got so into Bunco that none of us wanted to stop playing it. After Bunco we played a game where you all sit in the circle and there is a present in the middle along with a hat, a vest, and gloves... Well we passed dice around on a plate and anytime you got doubles you had to run in the middle put all the clothes on and unwrap that gift. The gift contained about 15 boxes and all of them were wrapped different, some had saran wrap, some had tape etc. The night ended up being so much fun and we are so excited for our next one!

3 comments:

kemptons said...

That night was a lot of fun. We need to do it more. I am so glad you guys were able to come. We should make it a tradition and have a cousins party like every 3 months or something, having everyone take turns in planning it.

K. Lamb said...

I must agree with Jenny. The cousins party was fun. I enjoyed getting to know the spouses a litlle better. We must do it again!

gramsue said...

I enjoyed it most of all to see my darling grandchildren laughing and having so much fun was the best medicine in the world. I'm ready any time..