.

November 15, 2014

ROCKY IS HERE!!

Best day ever!! Rocky and his family surprised us and came home!!  Poppy went into surgery on Monday (11/17) and Rocky wants to be here for it.. This is huge because I have not seen my brother for a year!!  I was so happy when I found out, I started crying.  Bristyn, Bo and little Rock had so much fun playing.. it was honestly the best week ever!  Stacey and I have always been super close, I was so young when they got married.. she is practically my sister.. there are very few memories without her in it.  and she helped me SOOOO much with my kids, it was a really really nice break.  If it would not have been for her I would not have been able to go down to the hospital and see my grandpa, and everything in between.  I just love her.  I miss them way too much!!!















No comments: