Then I sit here and think how wonderfully lucky I am to be pregnant. This is my third healthy pregnancy, and that is more than I could ever ask for.. I am so lucky. There are days that I feel sorry for myself because I'm fat, have stretch marks on every inch of my body (yes even my legs) and have hips that could go on for days.. I mean I use to have a body most people would dream of.. But then I look at it in a different way and I realize how lucky I am to have scares all over my body to remind me that the sweet angels that I take care of daily use to be apart of me. We use to be one. What a wonderful, beautiful blessing. Nothing is better than feeling that sweet baby move around inside. To feel so connected..
Then I see my kids running around my house... I see resemblances of their amazing daddy, and little bits of me in them and it makes my heart smile. We created them. They are half me, half him and they show the undeniable love we share for each other.
I have been so blessed. I would take these mountains of scars and extra flab any second of any day.. Just knowing the amazing reward... I have 2, almost 3 beautiful children that make everything worth it! I am so grateful to be their mom.
Well that's enough of my random rambling.. Haha


1 comment:
Loved this!!!
Post a Comment