.

December 23, 2013

24 weeks 2 days

I got another ultrasound today.. Luckily the fluid in our little guys kidneys is within normal limits..  but its still there.  He is also measuring 2 weeks big.. haha.  So we have another ultrasound in 6 weeks to watch the kidneys and see how big he is.  My hopes for having a small baby flew out the window when she told me that!  We just have big boys I guess.  Lets cross our fingers he isn't bigger than his brother who weighed in at 9 pounds 3 ounces though!  We are still trying to figure out a name.. Its most likely between Brody or Bear.  We aren't sure yet.. I am leaning more towards Brody and Bruce is leaning more towards Bear.. I guess we will decide when we meet the little angel!  Have I mentioned I can't wait?!!?  It has been so fun feeling him move more lately, and I can't complain about this pregnancy because for the most part it has been easy.. I am just always tired.  I'll take being tired for this little guy any day.  





No comments: