.

September 12, 2013

sweet girl

Bristyn makes me laugh.. She is seriously so smart!  Today I told her that if she took a good nap she could have a sugar cookie after.. you better believe the first thing she said to me when she woke up is mommy my cookie now?  She amazes me daily, and keeps me laughing daily. I really need to start writing down some of the funny things she says..

a few off the top of my head..
-she had to go potty and I thought she was done so I took her off the toilet and she looks at me and goes mom I need back up there.  Bristyn doesn't want to poop on the floor!
-She calls Colton's girlfriend Barbie.. I'm starting to get concerned that she thinks thats her real name haha.
-without a doubt everytime she gets in the car from preschool she tells us what she wants for lunch.  I picked her up the other day and she goes mom.. I need chicken, fries, and apples ok?
-she calls cockroach.. crocketroaches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

















One smart girl !!! gram sue