Well Bruce made it home from hunting just in time for my 12 week ultrasound!!! This is my absolute favorite ultrasound. I mean I love them all, but it always amazes me how much the baby looks like a baby in just a couple weeks from previous ultrasounds. Just a couple weeks ago, this sweet baby was a tiny oval, not it has a head, fingers, toes, and all the major body parts. It is just so amazing to me! During the entire ultrasound this sweet baby had a little "pokey" sticking out.. any angle we would go it was right there.. Just like Bo's was.. So the ultrasound tech said she is 90% sure it is a boy! She said she would be absolutely shocked if we came in 6 weeks and it fell off.. haha! So it looks like we are having another sweet boy!! I was happy with either one.. I totally thought it was a girl, and Bruce was sure it was a boy.. So its funny that he is right! Bo will have so much fun with a little brother, and Bristyn gets to be our only princess for a little bit longer :)
As for a name.. we have no idea!! There are a few we like.. but none that feel like the right name. We are also trying to decide if we want to stick with B's.. so this should be interesting!
I just feel so grateful to be pregnant, and that we are able to welcome another sweet baby into our family.. what an amazing blessing. We are so lucky. I know this baby was meant to come to our family right now. Here are a couple profile pictures of our sweet baby, his hands up to his face, and his private area haha!


1 comment:
How blessed and precious! gram sue
Post a Comment