.

April 27, 2013

San Antonio Zoo!!

 We went to the San Antonio zoo yesterday before Bruce had to go to work, and had so much fun!  Bristyn was is heaven and completely overwhelmed all at the same time!  Bo loved being outside and I was in heaven doing something with Bruce!  The San Antonio zoo was by far the coolest zoo I have been to!

Bristyn had me laughing so hard yesterday too!  We were at the zoo for a few hours, and she walked the entire time so I figured by the time we got home she would be pooped and would take a good nap! She had something else in mind.. She played in her bed for like an hour, which is completely normal.. But instead of falling asleep after she threw all her toys out, took her sheet off her mattress, threw it out, then the mattress and then started holding to the side and jumping up and down.. when that wasn't enough she started running in circles in her pack and play.  It was seriously hilarious!!  I am pretty sure she was trying to tell me she is done with nap time! haha









No comments: