
This girl has me laughing all day long.. She is so naughty, but 90% of the time I can't even get mad at her because she is so dang cute. She is obsessed with anything girly. Loves long hair, shoes, jewelry, clothes, barbies, and princesses. She goes all day long, and does not stop until you put her in her bed. She can be completely exhausted and you would never know from her energy... She is the best big sister, and loves her baby brother so much.. 10 minutes doesn't go by without her stopping to give him a hug and a kiss. I am just so grateful for this beautiful little girl, and I can't believe she is ours. She is so stinkin smart its not even funny... it amazes me. She misses our families so much.. anytime you ask her about someone she says they are home. If I ask her where Auggie is she says home with Scout at Grandmas. haha! She is a total daddy's girl, and 100% mommy's girl. She is like a tornado.. going from thing to thing without stopping in between. She loves water painting, coloring, and playing with play-doh.. her new favorite thing is dying eggs.. I had to buy a bunch of dye when it went on clearance because she loved it so much. Our family would not be the same without her cute personality in it.. She keeps us on our toes for sure :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness what a little lady!! This is what I loved to do dress up and remember all you children you to come and play dress up even the boys! I bet we can't get them to remember that but they did. gram sue
Post a Comment