We had a chance to go up to my parents cabin in Flagstaff with my brother Chad, his wife Jessica, and my parents! It was a lot of fun, and very relaxed! We hung out, watched movies, played games, ate, and talked. Our poor little Bristyn was in the process of getting over a bad ear infection (her first) a cough, and she got her first fever on Friday night.. Let me just tell you I was a freaked out mommy.. I hate that babies can get sick. My poor little girl has been fighting a sickness for awhile now.. She woke up this morning with a rash all over her body.. ugh, I hate it! But other than that, we had alot of fun.. and Bristyn loved being up there! She loves being outside, so it was fun to get her out in the cool air. I love it when we are able to go up to the cabin, and it was Bristyn's firs time up there so it made everything that much better.. Now we can't wait to go up again! Thanks mom and dad for the fun weekend!
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


1 comment:
Oh what a sweet baby! Love her. Poor little Angel. Such a smiley happy thing when she was sick.
Post a Comment