.

April 26, 2010

Simple Moments

I just want to say that last night was amazing...  Nothing incredible happened, but I got to cuddle with my husband on the couch and watch a movie for 2 whole hours.  With no interruptions. Just US.  It was exactly what I needed, and I am so grateful for him!  With his job he is always on the phone, always talking to someone, always on the computer... always go go go.  And last night was the first time in awhile that I got him just to myself and it felt amazing.  Simple moments like that make me so grateful that I am married, grateful that I have such an amazing husband, and grateful to have him forever!  I love my life :)

3 comments:

BritCosplay said...

Diaper bag:
http://www.petunia.com/collections/index/bags/

They are soooo expensive, but I look at this website (http://babysteals.com/index.php) and they had them on sale. You could watch it now and snatch one on sale, because they are really pricy!

micah folsom photography said...

i love this. what a good reminder to cherish all the little moments:)

Tahnee said...

i love it when things like that happen :)