Today has been such a wonderful Easter Sunday! The only down part is I am away from Bruce, it was really weird not having him here. Usually we do Easter baskets and have our own fun traditions... I guess we will have to make up for them next year! But I have had so much fun with our families!
I woke up and had a yummy breakfast with Bruce's family then we watched the first session of Conference. After Conference we got our easter baskets and had a fun easter egg hunt.. then the girls started baking in the kitchen! I love my in-laws and I am so grateful to have them in my life :)
For the second session of Conference I came back to my parents house and we watched Conference, then after we got our Easter baskets and had another egg hunt.. It is always so much fun!! This year Dakota and Gunnar were big enough to join in on the "adult" egg hunt so it turned out to be alot of fun!! Tonight we are having a delicious dinner and then fun games as a family... I am so grateful for my family :)
I absolutely loved that Conference was on Easter this year... I wish it was like that every year! It was such a nice reminder of why we celebrate Easter. I am so grateful for the Savior and for his atoning sacrifice so that I can enjoy the blessings of living with him again someday...
Happy Easter everyone!! I hope your day was great.
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


5 comments:
Chanteal, thank you for joining us for Easter! We were glad you are here, but felt bad Bruce was away. I thought about how sad his Easter was without you. The Easter eggs were yummy, thank you!
Happy Easter to you too!! When are we going to get together?? Lets plan it! When do you leave?
i seriously loved it too. that would be cool if it was like this every year :)
Yay! I love holidays for the sole reason of getting together with family! Sounds like you had so much fun!
Happy Easter! Glad you had a great time:-) When do you guys leave for Denver? Cooper and I are going to spend a week there in May!
Post a Comment