.

March 19, 2010

New Skirt!


Yesterday I got really bored, so I decided to make a skirt.  I didn't really have an idea in mind, and I was nervous how it would turn out, but I LOVE it!  I did a simple a-line skirt, and then gathered the bottom under the lace.  It fits really good, and I am so excited to wear it to church on Sunday :)  This is the first skirt I have made without my sister-in-law sitting right next to me helping me out, so it was a big accomplishment!!

8 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

So, so cute!!! It's great to see you enjoy sewing and to be so creative!! It's darling on you... Love you daughter!

Brooke Monsen said...

Chanteal, YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!!!!! Love it!!

Terin said...

You are beautiful Chanteal and so talented!

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE skirt!!! You look so pretty.

Katrina said...

Yay! Great job! Maybe some of that talent will rub off on me when u come to visit. Okay maybe not. I will just have to pay u to make me stuff.

The Clarks said...

Looks so cute!! Jealous!

BritCosplay said...

Super cute! Great job doing it on your own!!!

Evans Family of Three said...

oh its so cute! great job girl! wish i could make my own clothes.