.

March 30, 2010

Arizona!

I have been so busy since I have been here and I have enjoyed every minute of it!  I have made a craft with my nephews, made cute houses with my mother in law & sister in law, shopped with my mom, threw my friend a baby shower, and all in less than a week!  I am so grateful I have been able to come out and hang out with family :)  I miss Bruce sooooo much, and I beg him every night to drive to Arizona before we go to Denver.. but we will see!  



 This is a craft I did with my nephews :) It was a lot of fun... We made "I spy" jars!  We found some things around the house and put them in the jars, then colored some rice and filled them up. There is a list of all the things in the jar, and they have to shake it up so they can find each thing.  It was fun, and they loved going outside and finding "their" rock, and going through all their toys and picking things they wanted to put in the jars.

2 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

ohhh i love this idea!! the craft is so cute.. i'm gonna have to remember this one!

Terin said...

That is such a great idea. I am going to have to make one with my girls. I love and miss AZ too. We should be friends: )