Today is one of those days that I just really miss our families. I am flying home next week, and seriously cannot wait to:
1. Play with my nephews and niece!
2. See my parents, brothers, and sister in laws
3. Have a girls night with my mother-in-law & two sister-in-laws {can't wait}
4. SEE MY DOG!!! {i miss my dog sooooooo much!}
5. Hang out with some girlfriends
6. Hang out at my in-laws
7. Spend quality time with my mom {so fun}
8. See my grandparents
9. have a girls night at my Grandma Sue's with all my cousins!
I know I am going to miss Bruce soooo much while I am gone, but it will be really good to be able to see our families and to finally get my dog :) We have already been gone for 2 1/2 months. It is so hard for us to be away from family, if Bruce's job wasn't so good we would be in Arizona in a second, but it's a sacrifice we have to make. I am also excited because my brother Rocky is flying out here in a couple days so he can start selling, and I can't wait! I think Bruce is a little jealous he doesn't get to come home with me, because I know he misses our families just as much as I do! I am so excited for next week :)
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


2 comments:
I totally know what y ou mean. Living in Idaho for five years was really hard for me. Esp towards the end. I guess it just makes you appreciate them even more!
We'll see you on Wed. Yeah!!!!! Be thinking of some fun things to go and do... We love you both, wish Bruce could come too!
Post a Comment