.

March 8, 2010

3 years

3 years ago today I entered the Temple & knelt across the alter
3 years ago today I married my best friend 
3 years ago today I gained a companion
3 years ago today all my dreams came true....


I can't believe 3 years have come and gone.  I love Bruce more today than I ever thought possible.  He is the best husband in the world, and I thank Heavenly Father for bringing him into my life everyday.  It has been the BEST three years of my life!!

Happy Anniversary babe, I love you so much!!!

7 comments:

Little Beachs said...

Wahoo!! So Cute!
I cant believe its been 3 years!
so awesome! Congrats!

The Riggs Family said...

What a beautiful day that was!! I am so happy for the two of you and want you both to know how much I love you!

BritCosplay said...

wow! that has flown by! What a great photo this is! I love it! You are so gorgeous!

Tahnee said...

wow! 3 years. that is so cool :)! happy 3rd anniversary!

Brooke Monsen said...

WOOHOO!!! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

3 years ago I gained a beautiful daughter in law, friend, and a sister in law for brookie, Dalan,Benson and Brecken.We love and appreciate you, and so thankful you joined our family!

Katrina said...

Marriage does look good on you! I am excited for you to come back home to visit. We will HAVE to do a big girls night..or maybe a few. You and Bruce are so lucky to have all these experiences of going away together and I can see how strong you guys are because of it.