Well we made it to Rexburg! It was such a fun drive... It was my very first time being to Salt Lake so we made a small pit stop so I could see Temple Square. It was too cold and dark to get out, but it was sure beautiful! I loved driving down the freeway in Utah because every town had a Temple and you could see it from the road, it was so cool! I can't wait to go back to Utah so I can actually see everything and maybe even do a session!

We made it to Idaho on Monday and we were able to drive around Idaho Falls, as well as Rexburg so we could figure out where everything is! There is snow everywhere and its freezing cold, but it's a fun experience! I had to take a couple pictures of the Rexburg Temple! I think its so pretty.

6 comments:
I love the picture with the temple and the snow. How beautiful. Miss you guys!
im so jealous you guys get to go on all these fun little adventures! Hope idaho treats you well :)
yay! i love the Rexburg temple. I have a photo of it during the construction that I love!
Chanteal, Thanks for sharing the pictures of the Temples they are so beautiful and I had never seen them in snowy weather . Bet you did enjoy this trip to see so many of the church things and stories behind them. miss you guys but work hard and know we love you. gram sue
Hey Chanteal!Next time you drive through Utah give me a call! It's amazing we have so many temples in SLC it's such a blessing. We live right by the Oquirrh temple it's awesome. Good luck on this adventure!
The temple pictures are so pretty, I finally took time to check out my blog. It's hard to see you go and I know the two of you enjoy this time, I sure miss you and love you!!!
Post a Comment