.

July 22, 2009

What a fun week so far!

Nothing to new and exciting is happening with us. I seriously miss Alabama, I loved it there! McAllen is a lovely place {can you sense my sarcasm} Bruce likes to say I lived in a bubble in Alabama because we were in a really nice area and all the fun stores were right by us... Here it is a complete different story. At least we are only here for a short time. It has been fun hanging out with friends again though! Bruce is still doing really good with his sales, and I am so proud of him. Yesterday I went to Target with Christanie and they had 24 season 7 on sale for only $25 so I had to buy it.... Bruce and I are now addicted to Jack Bauer again.... haha.

Sunday- We woke up and I made breakfast, then at 1:00 we went to church. We came home and relaxed for awhile while dinner was cooking and then we played games with Brookie & Dalan... Can I just say we are so happy they are out here with us, they have made this summer so much fun!!!

Monday- Brooke and I waited ALL day for the Bachelorette, Men Tell All to start... I have never been into one of the Bachelors and much as I am now, and i love it... I am dying to know who she picks next week! It was also one of the sales reps birthday so we had a little get together at our place for him. We had pizza and cake then played lots of games! It was a lot of fun. I could play games all day!

Tuesday- Christanie and I decided to go to Target so we looked around there for awhile and I got a few fun dollar items... as well as the 7th season of 24. I came home and cleaned up our messy apartment and made dinner, then when Bruce finally got home we watched like 4 episodes of 24 then gave Auggie a haircut. For some reason Bruce LOVES giving Auggie haircuts, and then half way through it he gets sick of it and asks me to finish... It's pretty funny! Now Auggie has way to short of hair {but Bruce says its okay because Auggie gets hot during the day} We have that conversation every time Auggie gets a haircut, haha, thankfully it grows out quickly!

2 comments:

Little Beachs said...

24 is amazing! I remember watching them all but didn't want to buy the season so I went to block buster and rented every dvd for 2 seasons and watched them for like 2 days and didn't leave the house. thankfully my addiction is over. but I think if I start watching it again I would be back to watching it 24.7.

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

Haha... Steve and I are addicted to 24, too!! I stopped watching it this last season though because I started getting nightmares :) Hehe! I guess pregnancy will do that to you... I have the craziest dreams! Sounds like you're having fun despite not loving McAllen. It'll make you appreciate Arizona so much more.