.

July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Chaddy & Mom!!!


On July 1st my Mom and Chad had a birthday! I wasn't able to be here for it last year, so Bruce {being the sweet husband that he is} flew me down for it. I surprised my parents and was sitting on the couch when they got home from dinner. They were extremely happy to say the least.
Everyone already knows how I feel about my Mom... To sum it up she is amazing and I am honored to be her daughter! I love you Mom...

My brother Chad is one of my very best friends. I love him to death. Even though he is 5 years older than me we always had the same friends. I was lucky and he always let me tag along with him and we had such a fun group of friends. Those are some of the best memories I have. Chad is one of the most amazing guys, he puts EVERYONE before himself. He could be miserable for the rest of his life and if he was making one person happy he would be okay with it. He has always been so good to me, and he loves to poke and pick on me! I am so grateful to have Chad in my life, it wouldn't be the same without him!

No comments: