.

May 28, 2009

My Skirt

I just finished this skirt and I love it! I can't believe how easy it was. All the ones I have seen go to the knee, but I wanted mine a little longer! Now I can't wait to make more. I had stitched along all the pockets and added rhinestone buttons on the back pockets and I love it!!! I can't wait to wear it.

9 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

This is so cute Chaney, I love it!! See this is why I love blogs, I can see what is happening in my beautiful daughters life, good job!
Love you

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, this is adorable. Chanteal I'm so proud of you like I said before keep it up and one day an idera will come on your on your way to fame.. Thanks for my flowers again they are still beautiful. love gram sue

K. Lamb said...

Gee- that is a cute skirt. Your blog is also so cute. Can I have alittle of your craftyness. We are moving to Val Vista and Germain. It is actually the same area where Chad lives. He is off of Val Vista and we are off of Germain. Possibly same ward. We r excited the house is double this one and my kids will finally have room to run.

Anonymous said...

Cute skirt Chanteal.Love the fabric.

The Clarks said...

LOVE IT!!! that turned out darling, i love the thick stitches everywhere! ok so a project of minnies i have been dying over...that gorgeous patchwork dress! have you seen it? I'm obsessed!

The Clarks said...

we used skirts...did you use jeans on yours? we just went and found cheap mini skirts haha scandelous. good thing no one in my ward was there...

The Holt Family said...

That turned out great! I love it, it's such a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

How cute chanteal! me and brookie had the funnest time making those with minnie when you come back we will have to make more.

Brecken

The McKnights said...

Wow, you are really going all out with your crafting! Great job! By the time you are a mommy you are going to be an amazing seamstress and can make them the cutest stuff! You're very talented, dear!