.

May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

As I sit here and think about all the amazing mother's that I know in my life I am overcome with gratitude. Mom's play such a special role in every person's life. They are there to put a band-aide on a scratch, hold you when your scared, they are there in the good times and the bad times. I am so grateful for our moms, grandmas, aunts, and friends that are all such loving mothers!

I have the most incredible Mother in the world. I love her with all my heart, and I am so grateful for her. I honestly would not be the person I am today without my mom. She was there for me when I was down and needed someone the most and she was there for me even if she wanted to pull my hair out at the time. I feel so lucky to be blessed with a mother that is not only my mom, but my very best friend. Words can not express the love and appreciation I have for her, and I thank Heavenly Father daily for blessing me with such an incredible Mom. I pray that when I have my own children I can be just like her.

I have also been lucky enough to be blessed with such an amazing Mother-In-Law. My mother in law is so talented, and I love spending time with her. She has welcomed me into her family with open arms and she has raised an incredible son. She is so dedicated to her family and you can tell how much she loves each and every one of us. I feel so grateful to have her in my life and she has so many qualities that I pray I have when I am a mother.

Happy Mothers Day we love you both and are so grateful for you both! Thank you for being the best Mom's in the world, and for all you do for us!

1 comment:

The Riggs Family said...

Chaney, you aren't supppose to make me cry... Thank you for all your kind words. Mothers's Day wasn't the same without you and Colton, but it's all good. I know you are happy and Colton is busy studying and getting ready to serve and teach the gospel.
I love and miss you guys.