Yesterday Bruce and I drove down to Gator Alley (its like a mile away from our apartment) and these are all the lovely Alligators we saw! There is a bridge that you can walk on that takes you through this little bay area and they are always here. One day Bruce went and saw a 15 foot alligator, but all the ones we saw yesterday were like 5-7 foot. While we were there was saw at least 10 alligators. The even crazier thing about it is some of the guys in the office went down there one day and there was an old man fishing and he was standing in the water up to his knees! I'm shocked he still has legs. But, it was fun to be able to go down there with Bruce!
4 comments:
Yikes!!! Might think twice about going! Jk Are you having fun?
Be Careful! Miss you guys.
Are those the actual alligators you saw? I can't believe we live close to alligators....
Wow! that is pretty scarey, especially when I watch National Geographic or some other show, they aren't the safest creatures.
Be careful...
Post a Comment