I love Easter. It is one of my favorite holidays! It is such a perfect time to reflect on the life and works of our Savior, and to give thanks for the sacrifice he made for us so many years ago, so that we can live with him again! We were able to go to the Easter Pageant with my family this year and I am so grateful for that experience. The spirit was so strong as we sat and watched a play on the life of the Savior. I am so grateful to him for all he has done so that I can live him again. My love for my Savior grows everyday, and I am so grateful we have a day to reflect and remember the amazing things he did on this earth so many years ago.
Disneyland & California Adventure
9 years ago


1 comment:
I thought this post was so cute and that is one thing I wish we had closer to us (the easter pageant)!
Post a Comment